The Clydesdale stables was built in 1880 and has been converted into living units for staff and one exquisitely furnished guest room with a King Size bed. The en-suite Victorian style bath with beautiful veld-view is a treat for the romantic at heart. The guest room is air-conditioned and tea & coffee making facilities are available.
For the family we have 6 spacious, open plan self-catering units with a double bed, 2 single beds and an en-suite shower. They are fully equipped for self-catering with the added bonus of your own private patio and built-in braai. In keeping with the ‘old farm’ style, each unit is also furnished with antiques that remind visitors of a farm of yesteryear. All units are air-conditioned.
- Langberg offers self-catering accommodation, but the “Plaaskombuis Winkeltjie” has a selection of essentials to ensure that nobody goes hungry.
- Safe and secure parking are available in front of the rooms.
- The reception area boasts a ping pong table – with a view.
- The farm swimming dam is the ideal place to cool down on a hot summer’s day.
- ‘Die Watergat’ or local pub building (originally the old farm school) is available for guests to enjoy their own drinks around a game of darts.
- The kids can get rid of their cooped-up energy in our play area or run around and see Langberg’s feathered friends scrounging around.
- For the quieter at heart, we have a comfortable TV/Reading room where you can relax and forget all about the arduous journey or the hussle-and-bussle of city life.